Monday, January 4, 2016

Who Is Ameerah Arrowood?

As promised I will be keeping you up to date in the coming weeks of the highly anticipated "work in progress" from the amazing author, Rebekkah Ford. Settle in for the ride, it's going to be a Hoot!!
Ameerah's book, which is a standalone book, will be published at the beginning of next year. Right now, my beta readers are reading the second draft before the manuscript goes to my editors. One of my beta readers-Crissy Sutcliffe, finished reading Ameerah's story. She's the first one ever--besides myself--to have read the book in its entirety. Here's what she said:
5 stars
This book is a spin off of Rebekkah’s YA Paranormal series. I have been in love with this series from the start. With that being said, Ameerah is by far my favorite character to read about. The ups and downs, highs and lows, trials and tribulations she undergoes is fascinating. There are some points that get very emotional to read, however, without the emotions, I do not think you would be able to fully understand her life story. My only complaint? This book ended! I cannot wait to see what Rebekkah has in store for her readers next.


No comments:

Post a Comment